How Nova Mobile Systems Uses Your Personal Information
This policy covers how Nova Mobile Systems treats personal information that Nova Mobile Systems collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Nova Mobile Systems products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Nova Mobile Systems does not own or control, or to people that Nova Mobile Systems does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Nova Mobile Systems collects personal information when you register with Nova Mobile Systems, when you use Nova Mobile Systems products or services, when you visit Nova Mobile Systems pages or the pages of certain Nova Mobile Systems partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Nova Mobile Systems may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies. Nova Mobile Systems collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
Nova Mobile Systems may automatically receive and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Nova Mobile Systems cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Nova Mobile Systems uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Nova Mobile Systems does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Nova Mobile Systems under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Nova Mobile Systems communicate with you about offers from Nova Mobile Systems and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• Nova Mobile Systems displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
• Nova Mobile Systems does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• Nova Mobile Systems works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Nova Mobile Systems may set and access Nova Mobile Systems cookies on your computer.
Nova Mobile Systems lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Nova Mobile Systems’ cookies.
Nova Mobile Systems uses web beacons to access Nova Mobile Systems cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Nova Mobile Systems products and services.
New categories of marketing communications might be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Nova Mobile Systems service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Nova Mobile Systems Newsletter, that are considered part of your Nova Mobile Systems account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Nova Mobile Systems may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Nova Mobile Systems account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
Nova Mobile Systems Corporation
2888 Loker Avenue East (311)
Carlsbad, CA 92010